1. Entelekya Logico-Metaphysical Review publishes studies on the Classical Aristotelian Logic, Metaphysics and Rational Psychology and Theology; in addition, other classical, modern and contemporary studies related to the Aristotelian tradition. Submissions are accepted in English but submissions in other languages are decided by Editorial Board.
2. Book reviews sent to Entelekya are expected appropriate to the publication policies of the journal. Book reviews written in other languages except for English never be accepted. As to translations, they can be published when related to Aristotelianism.
3. All papers must contain an abstract about 150 words and at least 5 keywords in English. When the submission language is different, it should include abstract and keywords both in English and in that language.
4. Papers should not exceed 5000 words, with a double space interlining, with margins, left 4.5 cm, up 4,5 cm, down 3,5 cm and right 4,5 cm. In papers, it should be made use of Times New Roman 11 points. Pictures or graphics in the papers should be sent separately as png or jpg file, maximum 10x20 cm in size.
5. Annotation and reference system of the journal has been described the Chicago Manual of Style. Henceforth, in manuscripts to send to the journal, it will be used.
A. BOOK OR A PART OF BOOK
Ryle, Gilbert, The Concept of Mind (London and New York: Routledge, 2009).
Two or More Authors
Whitehead, Alfred North and Bertrand Russell, Principia Mathematica, 3 vols. (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1910).
Editor, Translator, or Compiler in Addition to Author
Alfarabi, Alfarabi’s Philosophy of Plato and Aristotle, trans. Muhsin Mahdi (New York: The Free Press of Glencoe, 1962).
Aristotle, Metaphysica, trans. W. David Ross, The Works of Aristotle, vol. VIII, ed. W. David Ross (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1908-52).
Locke, John, An Essay Concerning Human Understanding, ed. Anthony D. Woozley (New York: Meridian Book, 1974).
Chapter or Other Part of a Book
Sorabji, Richard, “The Ancient Commentators on Aristotle”, Aristotle Transformed: The Ancient Commentators and Their Influence, ed. Richard Sorabji (New York: Cornell University Press, 1990), 1-30.
Preface, Foreword, Introduction, or Similar Part of a Book
Hourani, George F., “Introduction”, Averroes, On the Harmony of Religion and Philosophy, trans. and ed. George F. Hourani (London: Luzac and Company, 1976), 2-8.
B. JOURNAL ARTICLE
Article in a Print or Online Journal
Bertolacci, Amos, “On the Arabic Translations of Aristotle’s Metaphysics”, Arabic Sciences and Philosophy 15 (2005), 241-75.
Article in a Newspaper or Popular Magazine
Mendelsohn, Daniel, “But Enough about Me”, The New Yorker (25 January 2010).
C. OTHER FORMS
McEvoy, Mark, “Fear of Knowledge: Against Relativism and Constructivism by Paul Boghossian”, Metaphilosophy 39 (2008), 144-150.
Thesis or Dissertation
Arriew, Roger, Ockham’s Razor: A Historical and Philosophical Analysis Ockham’s Principle of Parsimony, PhD Thesis (Illinois: University of Illinois, 1976).
Paper Presented at a Meeting or Conference
Cohen, Alix, “Kant on the Ethics of Belief”, The Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society (London: University of London, 2 June 2014).
Wikipedia, “Aristotle”, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle (Accessed Date: 01.07.2014).
Silver, Joel, The Matrix [Film], dir. Larry and Andy Wachowski (USA and Australia: Warner Bros. Pictures and Roadshow Entertainment, March 1999).