UDEKAD is a refereed journal that publishes academic, scientific and research oriented articles. It publishes only articles that has not been published elsewhere. Articles are being checked in terms of originality by iThenticate.
Ethical Guidelines for Authors
- All authors must warrant that their article is their own original work. They should include citation as long as they use other person’s ideas, language, pictures, graphs and tables. Without citing the source, copying even a single sentence from your work other works and papers leads to plagiarism.
- All authors named in the work are held accountable for the content of the paper. Including authors who have not contributed to the research or exluding authours who have contributed is unacceptable.
- Concurrent submission is not acceptable. Authors must not submit a manuscript to more than one journal simultaneously. Related to this subject, authors should not submit previously published work, as well.
- Authors should be loyal to the findings of their research. Fabrication of data, making up data or result and reporting them, is unacceptable. Manipulating the data, materials, deleting, omitting or supression of conflicting data without justification causes mistrust. Authors must avoid making defamatory statements in their papers as this can be construed as impugning any person’s reputation.
Ethical Guidelines for Reviewers
- Reviewers should be aware that the peer review process is confidential and should not be shared with anyone outside the process.
- Unbiased consideration should be given to each manuscript by the reviewers.
- Reviewers should provide a comprehensive and constructive peer review report and recommendation in a timely manner.
- Reviewers should inform the Editor if the manuscripts are plagiarized or published elsewhere.
Ethical Guidelines for Editors-in-Chef/Editorial Board Members
- Editors and editorial board of the journal keep the peer review process confidential and do not share process with anyone outside.
- Without regarding race, sex, language, religion, nationality, seniority or institutional affiliation; editors and editorial board should give unbiased consideration to each manuscript submitted for consideration for publication.
- Upon receiving a claim that submitted article is plagiarized, under consideration elsewhere or has already been published, editor has the duty to investigate the matter.
If there is a violation of any of the above mentioned policies in papers submitted to UDEKAD, the manuscript will be rejected or removed.
If you have any suggestions to improve the content, please contact the Editor.